TNEB Online Payment helps the customers for the online payment of electricity bills ,service number and bill status. TNEB -Tamil Nadu Electricity Board, Provides power supply to the whole State. Tneb is the combination of TANGEDCO and TANTRANSC. It was established on july 1st 1957 as the Madras state electricity board and now it is changed to tamilnadu electricity board, Headquartered at chennai, Tamil Nadu. TANGEDCO (TamilNadu Generation and Distribution Corporation) provides support to TNEB, which is the major power generator distributes the power to Tamilnadu State .
TNEB Online Payment Registration Process:
1. Open Tneb WebSite: https://www.tnebnet.org/awp/login
3. Click on select for region.
4. Select your region code and region name.
5. Select your category (LT/HT) and give your consumer number(without region code) and click on check detail.
example: If the consumer no (service no) written in the card is 5 – 5 – 5, then the service no is 0050055.
9. Click on the activation link in your email id.